Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Heeeeere's Aliza!

I've done it. I said that I didn't have time, that I wouldn't be able to keep it up. I swore that I wouldn't engage in yet another activity which would take up more of the little free time I had. I even teased my hubby for his blogging habits in the beginning. Yet here I am, writing my maiden posting as I journey into the stormy seas of blogging. Ahhh, I can see how having a venue for my writings is bringing out the poet in me...

I've always liked to write, and for those of you who know me, I'm definately open to various forms of expression. This allows me to comment on and express my opinion on events in Israel and the world, on my life in general, and will be a place for me to blabber on where I know I'll always have an audience.

Alright blog world - Here I come!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeru Guru said...

Hi Aliza,

Welcome to the blog world and sure you will be a smash hit. Thus far everything you have written has been worth reading.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home